About Donovan- Vision & Values
as reflected in the Revised New Zealand Curriculum- Respect, Personal Excellence, Independence, Responsibility and Honesty.
Donovan Primary Beliefs that underpin our Vision:-
- A partnership between the school’s community where everyone shares the same vision.
- Positive role models from everyone involved in the school.
- Quality and effective teaching and learning programmes, with an emphasis on Literacy and Numeracy and
- Physical Education, to cater for the needs and abilities of all children, including children with special needs and special abilities.
- A positive, safe and secure teaching and learning environment where reflection and self review are evident.